Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Blog Announcement

Dear All,

I have a new blog. I plan on keeping Aw eff as a more private blog for friends and I plan on updating it when I have things to say that I don't want to share with the world for whatever reason. My new blog "Anthem for a Doomed Twinkie" will focus mostly on religion, education and my "church surfing" (where I visit different Christian services for fun).

You may notice, however, that on my new blog I post under the name "Lee" (I wanted a name, like Sam, that was basically unisex but that was still somehow connected to me--middle name Leanne --> Lee)
And also I'm trying to avoid serious identifying details such as specific locations or names. Feel free to come check out the new blog and comment if you want, but just be aware! :-)

http://doomedtwinkie.blogspot.com/

Hearts,
Sam

No comments: